LEGACY SOFTWARE and SYSTEM UPGRADE
Go digital. Get cloud. Be More Agile. Gain a Competitive Advantage.
We review your monolithic legacy applications and infrastructure and either extend or replace them, or migrate them to the cloud.
When Do You Need a Legacy System Upgrade?
- On premise maintenance costs are high
- Data silos are forming
- Compliance and security issues
- Integration problems
- Lack of legacy knowledge/skills
What is a Legacy System Upgrade
- Legacy is end of life software / hardware
- Costly, slow and decreases output
- Replacing the legacy system, or
- Improve and extend the legacy system, or
- Migrate the legacy system to the cloud
How We Upgrade Your Legacy System
- Legacy system analysis
- Data migration strategy
- Agile development
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- Build, test, deploy, deliver
Benefits of Legacy System Upgrade
- Improve speed and efficiency
- Shift security left
- Better business continuity
- Scale and innovate at speed
- Reduce costs and increase ROI
If you are using outdated software and hardware, your business will likely suffer from a number of risks.
And it will become harder to thrive in the constantly changing technological landscapes.
Most importantly, unmodernised IT will downgrade the quality of your products and services. But with Catapult CX, you don’t need to worry. We will help you safely and effectively upgrade your legacy systems and monitor the health of your new system. If you are interested in modernising your legacy system,
Book a meeting with
Louise Cermak, Principal Consultant
Upgrade Your Legacy Systems with Catapult CX
We analyse your legacy systems, secure and protect the integrity of your data, modernise your IT, introduce SRE and observability to help you monitor and maintain the heallth of your new system and upskill your teams to enable speed, innovation, scalability and cost efficiency.