What is Enterprise SKILup DevOps Assessment?
Catapult CX has teamed up with the DevOps Institute to deliver their SKILup Assessment to our clients.
- Crowdsourced from 40 DevOps thought leaders
- Cost effective pay per use model
Most organisations find it hard to organise teams around value streams. A DevOps assessment is a valuable DevOps tool at any stage of your DevOps journey. This comprehensive DevOps Assessment gives you all the data you need to gain total visibility into your current DevOps state. We help you understand the DevOps metrics and analyse the data to create your DevOps Roadmap, build a DevOps model and continuously improve your DevOps performance. This ensures you're investing your budget, time and effort in the right way to hit your DevOps KPIs and targets.
The result? Happier, more productive DevOps teams, who deliver higher quality products to market, faster.
Benefits of SKILup DevOps Assessment
A SKILup DevOps Capabilities Assessment with the Catapult CX team will enable you to:
Why do you need a SKILup DevOps Assessment?
- Benchmark human-led change to gain buy-in and keep people on track
- Uplift teams' DevOps capabilities
- Share knowledge across your entire organisation
- Implement a SKILup DevOps Assessment at any time to improve quality, productivity and CX
- Align teams to the same vision, even during change, like M&A
- Transition from a project to product led approach
- Put people over process and technology
- Ensure psychological safety
- Happier, more productive teams mean faster, quality output and delighted customers
- Meet continuously changing regulatory, governance and risk requirements
Elastic infrastructure, containers, microservices, APIs, serverless, DevOps toolchains, open and inner source and secrets management.
If you want to know where you are in your DevOps journey, where you want to go next and how you can get there, book an appointment with Catapult CX’s DevOps Institute Ambassador, Louise Cermak.
We will be glad to help with your query...