Full Stack Engineer
Up to £75,000 per annum
Based in London
Catapult CX is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer located at our office five minutes away from Green Park. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with five or more years of experience looking to work on challenging, complex systems and projects.
As part of an innovative and progressive company, the successful candidate will get the chance to work in a fun and intellectually challenging environment. Working within our supportive and knowledgeable team, you will gain invaluable experience and insight in a range of B2B industries, which will Catapult your career forward. You will predominantly work closely with the Chief Engineer but will have interaction with other team members, including IT associates and consultants.
You will be given the opportunity to build software, digital products and websites in line with the optimal technology architecture. You will also be involved in the complete software development life cycle from conception through to delivery ultimately responsible for the development of reusable, cutting edge applications.
You and Your Skills
- Ideally have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing, Maths or Physics.
- Strong security awareness and experience in deploying highly secure application services
- Have experience with version control systems such as SVN and git
- Experience with Test and Behaviour Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery and related tools like Jenkins
- Familiar with cloud technologies and providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform
- Familiar with containerisation and micro-services including Docker and Kubernetes
- Be comfortable with *nix systems and windows
- Be able to work collaboratively within a distributed team
- Be comfortable working directly with client stakeholders
- Grow your expertise with us in software engineering
- Working in an open environment, where all ideas are listened to
- Be part of a fantastic, growing team in the heart of London
- Flexible working, with the ability to work from home one day per week
- Add new knowledge to your skillset and Catapult your CV
- Excellent holiday allowance, 36 days inclusive of bank holidays